We've added a second event due to overwhelming demand!
Colombo Cooperative is inviting Cherie Kong-Colucci & Zina Sultana from Entrepreneur Me, UK. Bringing their "How to start a Business in 10 days" and "How to raise a million" talks to Sri Lankan audiences for the first time, this limited engagement is a can't-miss for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs.
- Have you been trying to start a business but it's taking too long?
- Are you frustrated that your education did not prepare you to start, grow or run your own business?
- Do you have too many ideas and don't know what to focus on?
- Has your business plateaued or is it going south?
- Have you created yourself a job in your business that you're now resenting?
- Are you looking to increase sales and revenue?
- Is your team not delivering the results you want?
- Do you want to take your business global?
LET US SHOW YOU HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS THAT'S
PROFITABLE, PREDICTABLE and PURPOSEFUL.
Having co-founded a startup in Airbnb management service that operates in 5 countries generating £28m+ in revenue within 4 years, Cherie now empowers small and medium- sized organisations to achieve exponential results through the 5 Pillars of Growth, turning business into empires.
As an international speaker and award-winning property investor who has raised over £21m in joint venture finance, Zina is committed to equipping entrepreneurs and investors in becoming recognized in their industry, giving them the same opportunities as she has.