Here is a chance to plan out your entire Social Media Marketing for 3-Months ready-to-execute!
About this Event
Plan out your entire Social Media Marketing for 3-Months ready-to-execute. Then rinse and repeat for a whole year. Below is a summary of what you would learn hands-on, during this full-day workshop;
- Learn how to formulate a social media strategy for your brand,
- How to create your Ideal Customer Avatar and how to market to them.
- Work out which social platforms you should be on (if not already) and which ones to extend to, in the next year.
- Create a 3-month, ready-to-post, content calendar for your business that can be replicated for an entire year.
- Learn where to look for the most important data you can get from social media, how to read and make use of the data to grow your business.
- Get a glimpse of the best tools you can readily use for your business to better manage your social media marketing and how to automate the tedious processes.
Here's a little about Indu
One of the leading industry experts and thought leaders in social media marketing, Indu has more than 10 years of experience in the industry and 6 years of digital agency experience as the Head of Digital Marketing team at Loops Solutions and is currently Head of Digital Marketing at Boost Metrics. She is also the Co-manager of Google Business Group Colombo and the Country Lead for Women Will by Google.
She has worked with hundreds of different brands and companies, both local and overseas with every aspect of digital marketing such as social media strategy, content marketing, social media campaigns, community management, digital advertising solutions, crisis management and much more.
Indu has conducted a number of training and workshops on her own as well as been a speaker at trainings & events - both online and offline - organized by prestigious bodies such as the Women and Media Collective, Academy for Administrative Professionals, Diesel & Motor Engineering PLC, University of Colombo and Texas A&M International University to name a few.
Indu is a firm believer in updating herself with the latest industry knowledge. She has attended training and conferences organized by The US Embassy’s American Center - Colombo ( Washington DC & San Francisco. 2010), Google (Community Summit Asia in Yogyakarta, 2013 & Colombo, 2014) & Social Media Marketing Conference (San Diego, 2017) to name a few.
You do not want to miss out on this workshop! Purchase your tickets today!